Sunday 29 September 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

The challenge this week at the Deconstructed Sketch is based on this terrific sketch

 
I used the Faux Patina technique that I found on Splitcoast Stampers for my background with a colour scheme of Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana and Early Espresso.
 
I cased the idea of the butterflies on the tag from Pat Carr.  At a recent shoebox card swap get together  Pat used this element on her card and I liked it so much I copied for an element on my card.
 


5 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is stunning! I love everything about this card...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, this is stunning! I love everything about this card...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, this is stunning! I love everything about this card...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! If you've got time you can hop on over to my blog kaartjiekreatief.blogspot.com. I would love you to pop in!

    ReplyDelete