Monday 15 December 2014

Happy Wonderful Christmas

Hi everyone, I would like to share my card that I have made for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 122 for week starting Dec. 16, 2014. #papercraftcrew #stampinup #cardsketch #papercrafts



I recently saw a card posted by Ann Schach where multiple mat layers were used.  I loved the effect so have incorporated this into my card for the PCCCS122 challenge.  I have used the 'Wondrous Wreath' stamp set on my card and the DSP is from 'Under the Tree' Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  Colour scheme of Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Kraft and Gold.


PCCCS122

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Carolyn! I love your Colours and the negative frame of your stars.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week

    ReplyDelete