Monday 15 June 2015

Mojo Monday #402

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my card for the Mojo Monday challenge this week.
I stamped the background using Tip Top Taupe and the Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder.  I then stamped the splots (this is as good as a description as any) from the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set in Momento Black ink.   Gold Metallic Thread was layered behind the flags and circles.  The DSP is from the Go Wild Paper Stack and the sentiment is from the "And Many More" stamp set which was punched out using the Word Window punch and layered on to the new Washi Label punch.  I was not too sure about this punch when I saw it in the catalogue but it is now one of my favourites.


MOJO#402

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card! Love the ink splatters and scattered stars. Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete