Monday 28 September 2015

Reason for the Season

Hi everyone, just sharing with you the little gift boxes I made using the Large Pillow Box Thinlits, stamp sets Reason for Season and Circle of Spring, Festive Flower Builder Punch along with the Tags & Labels Framelits dies.

After watching a Stampin' Up presentation by Katie on Youtube, I made the first box for a Christmas gift.  In the presentation Katie showed a flower that she had made to show how versatile the stamp set and punch were.  My second box was inspired by Katie's blue flower.

For my large pillow boxes I have used the exact same layout, just changing the theme from Christmas to Birthday and using different DSP.



I have used the Merry Moments DSP on this box with a colour scheme of Real Red. Mossy Meadow, Whisper White and Silver


On this box I used a colour scheme of Soft Sky, Whisper White and Silver.  I did create the flowers using Shimmery White as I misted the stamp images with water before I built the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment