Tuesday 17 November 2015

On Stage Local - Perth

Hi everyone, today I am showing you some of the cards and projects that I made for presentation at the On Stage Local - Perth.

I was lucky enough to be invited to present the "It's My Party" suite of products at the On Stage Local event in Perth.  We had a terrific day catching up with old friends and making some new friends as well.  Stampin' Up have excelled with the range of products being released and when the display boards with the new products were unveiled just before lunch, it was difficult to decide whether I wanted to feed my belly or go and take a look at all the new goodies.

So here are some sneak peaks at what is coming your way with the new Occasions Catalogue available from 5 January 2016. This amazing suite has been created just for birthdays, with the bold bright imagery of the Designer Series Paper Stack, "Party Wishes" stamp set and coordinating with the "Party Punch Pack" perfect for creating cards and gift packaging.  I can also picture some bunting made using these papers, it would look amazing.  The suite also has coordinating bakers twine, enamel dots, washi tape and an embossing folder.













I would like to thank Stampin' Up for giving me the opportunity to present the "It's My Party" suite.  I had a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, I am just discovering these wonderful projects now!! If it is okay with you could I CASE some of these designs for my #imbringingbirthdaysback2017 challenge xox I love all these projects, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deli, I do not mind if you CASE these designs. It is nice to know that enjoys the projects that I make. Cheers, Carolyn

      Delete